Jisses! Det var många topp 10-förslag där, roligt att ni delar med er av idéer. Här kommer mina favoritcitat av regissören Woody Allen.
10. What a world. It could be so wonderful if it wasn’t for certain people.
9. I can’t listen to that much Wagner. I start getting the urge to conquer Poland.
8. I think crime pays. The hours are good, you meet a lot of interesting people, you travel a lot.
7. There’s an old joke… two elderly women are at a Catskill mountain resort, and one of ’em says, ”Boy, the food at this place is really terrible.” The other one says, ”Yeah, I know; and such small portions.” Well, that’s essentially how I feel about life — full of loneliness, and misery, and suffering, and unhappiness — and it’s all over much too quickly.
5. Is sex dirty? Only if it’s done right.
4. It’s not that I’m afraid to die, I just don’t want to be there when it happens.
3. When I was kidnapped, my parents snapped into action. They rented out my room.
2. I’m not a drinker — my body will not tolerate spirits. I had two Martinis on New Year’s Eve and I tried to hijack an elevator and fly it to Cuba.
1. I was thrown out of college for cheating on the metaphysics exam; I looked into the soul of the boy sitting next to me.